- Rides are billed to the customer's credit card or corporate account
numbers. Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation accepts the following cards:
- American Express
- Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation drivers do not accept gratuities. A 20% service fee
is based on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges.
This service fee will be itemized on the invoice statement.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Tolls, parking, phone usage and other surcharges that
cannot be calculated prior to service are not included in the estimate.
Surface Transportation Charge (STC) is a surcharge based upon various overhead
expenses, some of which may not relate to your specific trip. The STC is
necessarily charged to all customers and it is ordinarily calculated as a flat
percentage of your base charge, and may vary subject to level of usage. All
additional charges will be itemized on the invoice statement.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in US dollars at
the prevailing exchange rate.
- In the event that you become delinquent or default in the payment of any
amounts due and owing Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation over 14 days,
Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation will place your account on credit hold and charge your credit
card on file for the balance of your account including and finance charges.
- Interest to be added to all past due bills at the rate of 1.5% per day.
- Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation also has the right to initiate collection
proceedings on delinquent accounts and any attorneys? fees, collection, and
court costs. Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation. reserves the right to convert the
account to a credit card only status.
- U.S. and Canadian rates are based on hourly or mileage/kilometers charges,
whichever rate is greater, from the time the vehicle leaves its home garage
until it returns to its home garage. Some services outside the U.S. and Canada
my be based on hourly AND mileage/kilometers as well.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half-hour.
- A thirty (30) minute grace period is allowed following the reported
domestic flight arrival time.
- A forty five (45) minute grace period is allowed following the reported
international flight arrival time.
- There will be a $ 10.00 surcharge for all international flights arrivals.
- There will be no additional charges for waiting time.
For non ? airport pick ups a grace period of 10 minutes is given.
- Once grace period has elapsed, waiting time is charged at the appropriate
vehicle hourly rate in 15-minute increments.
- Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation monitors all commercial flights and billing begins
at the adjusted time of arrival.
- Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait
time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane
that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- For train station pick-ups, train schedules cannot be monitored.
Therefore, billing begins at the scheduled pick-up time.
- Stops en route are charged at $10.00 to $25.00 per each ten (10) minutes increment.
- Stops off route or excess of thirty (30) minutes revert to the hourly
rates as noted above.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW FEES
- Cancellation of sedans within two hours will result in a full charge equal
to the cost of the trip plus the 20%service fee.
- Cancellation of motor coaches within 72 hours notice will be 50% charge.
- Cancellation of vans/minibuses within 48 hours notice will be 50% charge.
- Cancellation of limousines within 6 hours notice will be charged the
vehicle hourly minimum.
- Cancellation of coordinators with less than 4 hours notice will be charged
at the full rate.
- A "no show" fee equal to the full trip cost plus 20% service fee plus
applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at
the designated location.
- If a customer cannot locate the driver, please call 773-736-7638 to avoid
being charged for a ? No show? fee.
- A $20.00 U.S. holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop and waiting time,
will be charged to all trips occurring on:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- President's Day
- Fourth of July
- Thanksgiving Day
- Holiday surcharges also apply to additional holidays in locations outside
of the United States.
EVENTS SERVICES (LIMOUSINES, VANS, MINIBUSES)
- Billing begins when personnel and/or vehicle leaves the garage for its
pick up and ends upon its return to the garage.
- There is a thirty-minute minimum garage-to-garage charge each way.
- Roundtrips include up to three hours of wait time and must be completed
within the same calendar day.
- Wait time over four hours will be charged at the prevailing Magnificent
Chauffeured Transportation hourly rate.
- Certain trips may charge an additional fee for meals and overnight
accommodations for the driver.
- Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its
control including weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Magnificent Chauffeured Transportation assumes no responsibility for neither lost or
damaged baggage or personal belongings, nor for any items left in the vehicle.
- Cellular telephone airtime is charged at $2.00 per minute.
- A charge of $10.00 to $20.00 will apply to all reservations for service
between 10:00pm and 5:30am daily.
- One -way trips may incur a special charge: we will advise you prior to
finalizing your reservation.